The workshop will feature formal presentations by experts in their fields to share their experiences, lessons learned, and visions for future directions. The workshop will serve as a forum for open and extended discussions on the current status and future use of marine geophysical acquisition technologies in hydrocarbon exploration and recovery. Emphasis will be placed on operational integrity, cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality through data acquisition technologies and processing techniques. We encourage conceptual, transformative and innovative submissions.
The workshop objectives are:
– Sharing the latest technical developments.
– Sharing experience on practical work.
– Promoting technology and technological progress.
– Exploring the application of technology to business models.
– Exchanging geophysical theories, methods, and examples.
– Exploring the dependency between acquisition and processing and vice versa.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Conferences | Engineering & Technology | Port & Marine,
Conferences | Energy & Environment | Geology.
Price: Registration passes – USD 1.
Date(s) - 07/05/2018 - 09/05/2018